Monday, March 29, 2010

Creating a Game Environment and Shoulder Alignment

While we work on trying to fine tune the physics checks, I also have to think about other ways to improve the overlay motions...

My primary goals right now are:

  1. Create the game environment in OGRE

  2. Implement a method of shoulder alignment using point clouds to improve the overlays, which is described in "Splicing Upper-Body Actions with Locomotion" by Heck, Kovar, and Gleicher (I'm sure I mentioned this in an older post as I've been trying to find time to do this for a while).


I am hoping to get a preliminary version of the game up soon. Once that is done and assuming things go fairly smoothly, I'll be able to see how the overlays motions I generated look on another character model.

No comments:

Post a Comment