Monday, May 10, 2010

Final Post

My project has finally come to a close, and to recap here's a quick video of what I implemented (it pretty much combines videos from some of the previous posts):

I also went back and updated posts in the blog to better highlight my progress throughout the semester. I found myself often saving drafts while waiting to upload a video, only to forget to publish the post, so I cleaned all that up.

Anyway, it's been fun!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cleaning Things Up

After the presentation, I spent some time cleaning up and my code to make it easier to read/edit. I kind of restructured it so parts of the code can hopefully be useful for functionality even outside of overlays.

I also went over my implementation of methods from previous works to test if it worked ok. I actually found some mistakes in my implementation and fixed those.

I'm going to to find some more upper body motions and generate more overlays before the project is finally due.