Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Game Environment

I created a game environment in OGRE. This preliminary version does not contain much but, serves as another tool to visualize motions. I used one of our skinned character models and exported it to OGRE from Maya. I linked the game code with the code for our framework to allow the character to perform any motion easily. Here is what it looks like:

Obviously there is a lot of room for improvement. I may work on adding more to the game environment or adding some level of user control for the character. When I first planned the project, I thought I would use a motion graph and allow the user to fully control the character. However, I figured that I would not have enough time to include everything so I thought just loading a motion would be sufficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment